Hello! Hola! Merhaba! LBRY Eclipse for Android Brings Internationalization and More
Samuel Bryan • Dec 13 2019
Meet LBRY Eclipse for Android
Today, LBRY releases LBRY Eclipse, the premier mobile app for the LBRY network.
The biggest change with Eclipse is an introduction for multi-language support. At launch, it comes with support for 10 languages, listed below.
More about LBRY Eclipse
- Adds support for ten languages, listed below. More coming soon!
- Auto-rendering and improved display of images and text.
- Improves internal routing to expand possible notifications.
- Faster page load speed.
- Upgrade to LBRY SDK 0.49.0 for improved performance, security, and stability.
- Bundled blockchain headers for faster first-run speed.
- Other improvements to the first-run and account creation process.
- Better handling and communication around unsupported content.
- Sorting on channel pages changed to be newest content first.
- Block wallet sending on invalid addresses.
- Other bug fixes and small tweaks.
For the full release notes, visit GitHub. Note that Eclipse also contains improvements from release 0.11.1, which was not a named release.
Full language list
More to come in the next release!
All hail the LBRY Community
This work would not have been possible without a huge effort from the LBRY community.
Every language listed above was translated by a LBRY volunteer. An amazing contribution from this group!
Want to meet these heroes or add another language? Come hang out with us in chat (note you'll need a moderator to add you to the translation group).
While it lasts, grab some LBC with reward code