I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶t̶h̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶u̶r̶n̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶ Aw who knows just watch The Quartering
Samuel Bryan • Jan 30 2020
The Quartering talks video games, movies, comics, and culture. At last, a break from all the politics?
Video games. Comics. Movies. The enjoyable entertainment we consume after a long day at work, free from the day-to-day drama of the real world.
We have to fight about this sh*t now too?
I’ve learned three things this week:
- We are indeed fighting about these things.
- The Quartering provides a pretty frickin funny and informative take on this stuff.
- You should not watch the Quartering if you are prone to beard envy.
Drink from the hose
Jeremy is a great follow for prompt coverage of hot topics in gaming, culture, and the news at large. Here’s some just from the last week:
Youtube Just DESTROYED An ENTIRE Genre Of Videos! Please Help! (watch this and tell them about LBRY!)
The Greatest Hits
Some hits from the last year:
- Avengers Cast Savagely Roast Brie Larson & Her Lies About Doing Her Own Stunts
- Court Orders PewDiePie Delete "Congratulations" & "Bitch Lasagna"
- Outrage Over Call of Duty: Modern Warfare! Demands For Censorship
Support the Quartering
Jeremy has faced censorship and exclusion for speaking his mind in the past. Please click here to follow and support him on LBRY. Let’s continue to show we are a community that accepts all voices, even if we disagree!